Whether you’re a professional or a student, you are going to appreciate healthy memory and concentration from Alpha GPC. For students for their exams, professionals for their next day meetings, or a musician learning a new piece, taking Alpha GPC supplements may help uplift mental performance.
Alpha GPC or Alpha glycerophosphocholine is a compound naturally produced in the brain, which stimulates the production of acetylcholine. It can also be found in some foods including soy extracts, egg yolk, and milk. In Europe, it is being used as an alternative remedy for Alzheimer’s disease while it is available as a dietary supplement in many other countries. There are different ways in which Alpha GPC affects the brain chemistry and brain power.
- This special nutrient assists in the formation of new brain cells and maintaining their plasticity, both contributes to the brain’s natural anti-ageing mechanisms. Multiple studies support the benefits of Alpha GPC in supporting brain functions in both young and older people.
- Alpha GPC is used to manufacture the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. This brain chemical performs many functions including muscle stimulation and sleep cycle, but most importantly, it largely contributes to enhanced memory and learning. People with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, and those taking the drug scopolamine have depleted acetylcholine stores. This deficiency in this neurotransmitter according to clinical studies is a major cause for senility and memory loss.
- It appears that Alpha GPC stimulate important areas of the brain. It also contributes in the absorption and use of phosphatidylcholine, a phospholipid essential for cell and muscle health.
- By supporting cholinergic transmissions, Alpha GPC supports physical vitality. It is proven that increased physical activities boost brain functions and this natural compound supports that by assisting with healthy energy production.
- It appears that this brain nutrient supports liver functions to prevent cognitive impairment. Alpha GPC helps the liver in getting rid of toxins from food, alcohol, complex carbohydrates, and fats. Through this, Alpha glycerophosphocholine prevents a toxic liver, which impairs cognitive functioning.
- Clinical studies recommend that Alpha GPC regulates the production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) even after puberty. Aside from stimulating growth and influencing several biochemical processes, HGH also helps in slowing down the ageing process. Alpha GPC supplements have been shown to help replenish the decreased HGH levels related to ageing.
Another good thing about Alpha GPC is that it is safe for use – as long as you pick a high quality supplement from natural sources.
For further information and to buy Alpha GPC supplements online: